ProCom offers overhead manual, electric chain and wire rope hoists for a wide range of applications including manufacturing, industrial, offshore, fabrication and shipbuilding.
SXL Heavy lifting equipment 10 -250 ton capacity
- 10-250 ton capacities
- CMAA/ASME or FEM/ISO duty ratings
- CSA certification
- Compact double girder trolley with double reeving for true vertical lift
- Dual trolley drives
- All motors with thermal protection and D.C.disk brake
- HoistMonitor® featuring overload protection and condition monitoring
- Rope overwrap protection
- Rotary limit switch and block operated upper limit switches
- Long height of lifts and fast hoist speeds available
- Inverter control for all motions
- Hoist inverter with closed loop vector control
- Trolley travel limit switch
EX Hazardous location hoists
The Spacemaster® EX (explosion proof) electric wire rope hoist is the hazardous location version of the industry leading Spacemaster® SX hoist.
An innovative design that includes a large drum diameter gives the Spacemaster® EX hoists the lowest headrooms and best wheel loads in the industry, while providing near true vertical lift with single reeving, as well as exceptional hook approaches and heights of lift.
Wire Rope Hoists
The Spacemaster® SXs’ unique hoist features include new low maintenance, sealed brakes, a two-speed hoist motor, and trolley inverter control.
The standard hoist nameplate will carry a CSA c/us rating as well as a NEMA 3R rating for electrical enclosures. Two-component epoxy paint is standard.
Spacemaster® SX hoists are designed to meet and exceed either ASME H3 or ASME H4 duty (FEM 1Am, 2m, or 3m) ratings and provide the ultimate in easy load handling, safe operation and lasting, trouble-free performance.